Tuesday 9 October 2007

Feist - The Reminder

Feist is an artist getting a bit of attension recently, but it's only a shame the rest of us didn't hear about her early. The Reminder, is her third full-length album, and its one I get involved with after hearing my tune of the summer which was the Boys Noize remix of My Moon My Man (which I've included at the end of this post). Every time I hear it, the hairs on the back of my neck stand on end...

Expect really big things from this album, with tracks including 1,2,3,4 and especially the video appearing like they should belong on an advert for Gap - but don't let that get in the way of this outstanding feel good album, which is already charting as one of our 10 most popular CDs this week with prices starting at just £5.99!!!

Check out the "My Moon My Man" video below.



And heres 1,2,3,4


You can purchase her album The Reminder at cDVDs.co.uk or why not check out her website, which features more video content at: http://www.listentofeist.com/

And now for the Boys Noize remix... which is absolutely awesome... (sorry for the poor quality nightclub shot) -


MY tune of summer 2007...

No comments: